Friday, March 29, 2013

Press

I'd be lying if I said that the past few months hadn't been some of the toughest I've struggled with. With mum the way she is, its quiet hard to have a normal life. I distract myself with paid work, and have consequently had little time to work on my own projects. On the side, I work as a local newspaper photographer. Occasionally, I get to shoot some pretty cool stuff. Here are some of my favorite pics from the past couple of months.

All pics belong to both me and the Star News Group. 


Megan Gale opens the new David Jones store at Highpoint Shopping Centre.

Horses leave the gate at Werribee Racecourse.

Punters at Werribee Racecourse.

Athletes take place at the annual Keilor Gift. This event wasn't the actual Gift itself. 

A bub and his nan watching the fireworks after the gift.

Wood Chopping comp at the Keilor Gift

Miss Gay and Miss Transexual Australia

Sofiya Vergara is crowned Ms Transexual Australia

Contestant at Miss Gay Miss Transexual Australia

Miss Gay, Miss Transexual Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment