Sunday, May 15, 2011

Funraiser Organising.

Okay. So I haven't taken photos for the last week. One thing which I am experiencing for the first time in a long time is being burnt out. But that is okay. It is something which every one involved in anything they are passionate about experiences. The best thing to do is just to embrace it, and take a break.

I am concentrating the rest of my energy into my fund raising show. Flyers are being printed. Prints are being developed. Photos are being selected and edited for print. What I need anyone who reads this to do is to tell all their friends in Melbourne, and head down. If not to check out my photos, to share a beer and a conversation with me.

Anyways, here is a pic which I am pretty confident will make it to the show. Almost every night in Timor-Leste, I experienced an amazing sunset. Whether it be beautiful shades of pink, orange, and yellow, or amazing cloud formations with beams of light fighting through, it was almost always unique and perfect. After arriving back from an overnight trip, Ash and I arrived back to the house we were staying at, and were lucky enough to experience one of the most beautiful sunsets of the trip. I went for a walk down the beach, and found a fishing family cooking dinner on the shores. Another family were pulling boats in. I sat with them for a bit, enjoying the communal experience until some monsoonal rains forced us off the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment